5130 Fourth Line (Wellington Rd 50 - Fourth Line)
- Tax: $9,935 (2017)
- Community:Rural Centre Wellington West
- Style:Detached (2-Storey)
- Size: 3,525 Sq Ft
- Basement:Finished (Full)
- Garage:Attached (3 Spaces)
- Age:0-5 Years Old
- InteriorAlarm System, Hardwood Floors, Hot Tub / Spa, Fireplace
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ViewValley, Panoramic, Mountain View, Woods
- AppliancesMicrowave, Dishwasher, Gas Range, Oven Range, Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- HeatingPropane Gas
- Sewer/Water SystemsWell, Septic
- AmenitiesGames Room, Gym, Media Room, Recreation Room, Security System
- Lot FeaturesClear View
- Extra FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Storage
Spectacular Custom-Built Dream Home with Breathtaking Views & Charming Character. Ideal location for those seeking to enjoy country living just outside the city limits. Approx. 10 min to Acton Go Station, 35 min to Pearson Airport, 10 min to Georgetown & 20 min to Milton. Over 6000 square feet of gorgeous living space with finishes of the highest quality. Please contact the Listing Sales Representatives for a detailed breakdown of features and finishes. There are too many to list. This home was built August 2016 and must be seen in person to truly appreciate the workmanship & attention to detail. 25-year Cape Cod Woodsiding & 50-year Shingles. Shows 10+++ Attach Sch. B, RSA
Want to learn more about 5130 Fourth Line (Wellington Rd 50 - Fourth Line)?
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREA's By-Laws, Rules and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos identify professional services rendered by REALTOR® members of CREA to effect the purchase, sale and lease of real estate as part of a cooperative selling system.